Breakfasts
Meat Bagel with Egg, Sundried Tomatoes, Spinach, Cucumbers, Red Grapefruit, Carrots (not pictured, but delicious bulletproof mocha)
Red Velvet Beet Pancakes with Blueberries and Coconut Cream
Lunches
Red Velvet Beet Pancakes with Blueberries and Coconut Cream
Lunches
Kale & Italian Sausage Spaghetti Squash. Do this with leftovers!
Fed & Fit Greek Salad with Chicken
Dinners
Asparagus and Shallot Cauliflower Risotto with Broiled Lobster Tails in Lemon Cream Sauce
BBQ Brisket with Parsnip Mash and Fresh Green Beans (sorry, no recipes, just off the cuff)
Fed & Fit Greek Salad with Chicken
Dinners
Asparagus and Shallot Cauliflower Risotto with Broiled Lobster Tails in Lemon Cream Sauce
BBQ Brisket with Parsnip Mash and Fresh Green Beans (sorry, no recipes, just off the cuff)
Treats
Raaka Chocolate - I only buy chocolate from Raaka, I love them, they use natural organic fair trade ingredients, low in sugar, and create amazing amazing chocolate. I am a first nibs subscriber, which means I get specialty craft bars each month delivered to me. In honor of Valentines Day, they did these amazing floral bars - Rose & Jasmine, and Chamomile & Lavender - sounds weird, looks beautiful, tastes delicious.
BONUS: I didn't eat these this weekend, but made them last week to take to work. They were also delicious though, so seems fitting to share! Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Vanilla "Buttercream"
Raaka Chocolate - I only buy chocolate from Raaka, I love them, they use natural organic fair trade ingredients, low in sugar, and create amazing amazing chocolate. I am a first nibs subscriber, which means I get specialty craft bars each month delivered to me. In honor of Valentines Day, they did these amazing floral bars - Rose & Jasmine, and Chamomile & Lavender - sounds weird, looks beautiful, tastes delicious.
BONUS: I didn't eat these this weekend, but made them last week to take to work. They were also delicious though, so seems fitting to share! Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Vanilla "Buttercream"
It all looks fabulous and of course your presentation and your diversity leave me in awe!
ReplyDelete